Fintra Lambswool Tunic Knit
With a jaw-grazing high rib collar, the Fintra heavy gauge knit provides softness, volume and warmth. The sleeves are slightly longer in length, combined with a dropped shoulder for a relaxed fit. Crafted from pure Yorkshire-spun lambswool, this signature &Daughter style is finished with a wide rib cuff and hem and rib seam detail down each sleeve.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– 100% British-spun lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Colour: Mid Grey
Composition: 100% lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– High rib collar which can be rolled down
– Extra long sleeve
– Drop shoulder
– Chunky rib cuff & hem
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit through the body
– Sits below the hips
– Model is 176cm/ 5'11" and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK
£117.00 Regular price