Fintra Lambswool Tunic Knit
Orders placed for this item will be shipped from the 26th September.
With a jaw-grazing high rib collar, the Fintra heavy gauge knit provides softness, volume and warmth. The sleeves are slightly longer in length, combined with a dropped shoulder for a relaxed fit. Crafted from pure Yorkshire-spun lambswool, this signature &Daughter style is finished with a wide rib cuff and hem and rib seam detail down each sleeve.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
– 100% British-spun lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– High rib collar which can be rolled down
– Extra long sleeve
– Drop shoulder
– Chunky rib cuff & hem
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit through the body
– Sits below the hips
– Model is 5ft 9", a UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided