Winter Market Alva Striped Boatneck
Made from the softest 100% Geelong lambswool from Scottish spinners Todd & Duncan, the Alva Stripe Knit has a long-line, 90s-inspired silhouette with rolled hem, cuff and collar. Proportions are draped and slouchy through the body for a relaxed ease of wear. In a multi colour, mid grey, green, ecru, burgundy, navy and yellow stripe. Made in Scotland.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Size and Fit
– Model is 5"8, a UK 8 and wearing Small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
More information about garment care (Link opens in a new window)
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
More information about delivery (Link opens in a new window)
- Return within 30 days of delivery for full refund
- Returns Labels provided
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.