Winter Market Stripe Hand Knit Geelong Hood - Sold Out
Our hand knit hood merges practicality with versatility. Cut from a 100% Geelong lambswool Featuring a multi-stripe design and slip on style, there are so many ways to wear it; peek out over your coat or layer under/ over a jumper or blazer.
Hand-knit in Hawick, Scotland by our friend Allan.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Derby Grey/Adonis Blue/Port/Red/Green/Navy/Ecru
Size and Fit
– One Size
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.