Winter Market Hand Knit Patchwork Crewneck
We describe our hand-knit pieces as keepsake jumpers because they are precious and unique. Taking over two days for each of our specialist knitters to knit by hand, we make only a very small batch each season. The Patchwork Crewneck is hand-crafted from soft Scottish-spun lambswool which is RWS Certified. A patchwork of multi colours.
Made from the softest 100% Geelong lambswool from Scottish spinners Todd & Duncan. Knit by hand in Hawick, Scotland.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Size and Fit
– Model is 5"8, a UK 8 and wearing Small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided