Wicklow Hand Intarsia Patchwork Jacket
We describe our hand-knit pieces as keepsake jumpers because they are precious and unique. Taking over two days for each of our specialist knitters to knit by hand, we make only a very small batch each season. The Wicklow jacket is hand-crafted from soft Scottish-spun lambswool which is RWS Certified. A patchwork of different colours: red, grey, navy, brown, and off-white. It features a chunky rib collar, cuff, and hem and horn buttons. With an easy, jacket-like slouch fit for versatile wearability.
Hand Made in Scotland.
– 100% Scottish-spun lambswool which is RWS Certified
– Responsibly sourced horn buttons
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Size and Fit
– Model is 5ft 8”, a size UK 8, and wearing a size small
– Relaxed fit through the body
– Fits true to size, for a slouchier fit, you may wish to take a size larger
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle handwash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) Free Shipping
- Europe: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- USA: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) Free Shipping
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns
- Returns labels provided