Wexford Pocket Waistcoat
Crafted from extra soft, Scottish-spun lambswool, The Wexford waistcoat is an effortless layering piece, worn on its own or paired with a jacket or knit. In the tradition of a Grandad cardigan, its silhouette is subtly slouchy with a versatile button front. Finished with mother of pearl buttons and front patch pockets.
Available in 3 colours, grey, poppy red and black. Spun and made in Scotland.
– Super soft 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Mother of Pearl buttons
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Fits true to size
– Sits above the hips
– Model is 5ft 9", a UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing
– Wash by hand separately in cool water using environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight
More information about garment care (Link opens in a new window)
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information
- USA: (1-5 business days) $12
- Australia & New Zealand: (3-5 business days) $15
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
More information about delivery (Link opens in a new window)
- Return within 30 days of delivery for full refund
- Returns Labels provided
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.