Tulla Lambswool Crop V Neck
Made from pure Yorkshire-spun lambswool, this heavy gauge knit offers a contemporary update on the classic V-neck. With an exaggerated V-neckline, cropped length, dropped shoulder and extra long sleeve to create a purposefully slouchy silhouette. Finished with chunky ribbed cuffs and hem and signature rib seam detail down each sleeve.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and maybe most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well with time.
– 100% British-spun Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 100% lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– V neck
– Extra long sleeve
– Drop shoulder
– Chunky rib cuff & hem
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK