Tara Slouch Cardigan
The humble cardigan is a hard-working wardrobe staple. The Tara combines traditional details such as ribbed cuffs and hem, with contemporary updates, enlarged patch pockets, side split seams and a dropped shoulder. Made from a 4-ply wool and cashmere yarn and finished with horn buttons.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– Superfine wool cashmere
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Details and Sizing
Colour: Dark Navy
Composition: 90% superfine merino wool/ 10% cashmere
Care: Cool hand wash
– 4 Ply
– Heavy gauge
– Rib cuff & hem
– Drop Shoulder
– Split side seams
– Patch Pockets
– Horn buttons
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Relaxed, slouchy fit through the body
– Sits over hips
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK