Winter Market Doris Striped Hand Knit Geelong Extra Long Scarf
Living in Colour. The Doris stripe scarf in chunky rib stitch. Hand-knit from 100% Geelong lambswool in the Borders of Scotland. Extra-long & wide for blanket-like warmth.
20% of all profits will go to Refuge.org to help support women and children experiencing domestic violence.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Multi Stripe
Size and Fit
– One Size 47cm x 200cm
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) Free Shipping
- Europe: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- USA: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) Free Shipping
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns
- Returns labels provided