Roshin Lambswool Roll Neck
Crafted from pure British-spun lambswool, the Roshin in dark navy offers a soft silhouette for colder months. Each design aspect is considered; the shoulders are dropped, the sleeves are long and the hem, neck, and cuffs are thick ribbed for extra insulation. In a relaxed fit, finished with a cocoon-like rolled neck and signature rib seam detail down each sleeve. Available in 5 colours. Made in Ireland.
– 100% British-spun lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– High neck chunky roll collar
– Extra long sleeve
– Drop shoulder
– Chunky rib cuff & hem
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Designed for a relaxed fit through the body
– Sits at the hips
– Fits true to size
– Model is 5ft 8", a UK 10 and wearing a size medium
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £6
- Europe: (1-5 business days) £15
- USA: (1-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided