Rooska Lambswool Crewneck
Consider the crewneck, a sincere and honest style. This Rooska is knit from pure Yorkshire-spun lambswool and provides a signature tactile layer. Design details include a longer sleeve, drop shoulder and wide rib cuffs and hem, which makes for a versatile addition to your knit collection.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– 100% British-spun lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 100% lambswool
Care: Hand wash 30 degrees
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– Extra long sleeve
– Drop shoulder
– Chunky rib cuff & hem
– Stripe collar & cuff
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Designed for a relaxed fit through the body
– Sits at the hips
– Model is 176cm/ 5'11" and wearing a size Medium
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK