Enda Rib Jacket
A knitted jacket is a thing to cherish. Worn over a simple tee for early Autumn days and offering the warmest knitted layer in colder months. Introducing our new Enda Rib Jacket in mid grey. Knitted in Responsible Wool Standard certified lambswool, in a textured rib stitch with zip-through front. Gently slouched proportions for a sense of comfort and ease. Spun and made in Scotland.
– Super soft 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Fits true to size
– Sits above the hips
– Model is 5ft 9", a UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing
– Wash by hand separately in cool water using environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.