Quinn Collared Knit
Allow our Quinn superfine knit in neutral tones to become a wardrobe favourite. Spun from a superfine wool and cashmere blend, it has a sumptuous soft hand feel. Featuring a relaxed open collar, side vents, a gently graduated hem & drop shoulder. Quinn's slouchy, relaxed fit through the body and long sleeves exudes a nonchalance made for downtime days. With an exaggerated, chunky rib turn back cuff for guaranteed extra warmth. Also available in Black & Grey.
How to care for Quinn: Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing. To ensure Quinn has a long life, only wash by hand separately in cool water using an environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– 90% Wool/10% Cashmere
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 90% Wool/10% Cashmere
Care: Cool hand wash
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK