Inver Rib Roll Neck Knit
Crafted from a wool and cashmere blend, this heavy vertical ribbed knit provides a discreet elegance. With a subtle dropped shoulder, longer sleeve and fashioned front seam details for a relaxed, easy silhouette.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– Superfine wool cashmere
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 90% Wool/ 10% cashmere
Care: Cool hand wash
– Rib Knit
– 4 Ply
– Heavy gauge
– Rib cuff, collar & hem
– Drop Shoulder
– Fashioned front seam details
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Relaxed, slouchy fit through the body
– Sits over hips
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK