Ina Geelong Aran Crewneck
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 6 ply which means we take 6 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
How to care for Ina: Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing. To ensure Ina has a long life, only wash by hand separately in cool water using an environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 100% Geelong Lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Model is 5ft 9" a size UK 8 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK