New In! Ina Geelong Aran Crewneck
Meet Ina, our chunky aran crew neck and your winter wear-forever piece. We set out to create a slouchy, easy to wear aran knit, subtly oversized and effortless. Cut from a lofty 6ply 100% British Spun Geelong Lambs wool. Geelong lambswool is the first clip of wool, resulting in a super soft, tactile touch. With a twist on the traditional, in our mood-boosting lime green colour-way, that will slide effortlessly into your wardrobe. Featuring a honeycomb rope stitch pattern, long sleeves and a comfortable relaxed fit. Also available in Navy & Flannel Grey.
How to care for Ina: Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.To ensure Ina has a long life, only wash by hand separately in cool water using an environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 6 ply which means we take 6 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Colour: Lime Green
Composition: 100% Geelong Lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK