Edith Hand Knit Jumper
A keepsake sweater, embellished with our favourite things. The Edith patchwork knit celebrates the joy of craft. Made from 100% Geelong lambswool from Scottish spinners Todd & Duncan, it features a bespoke intarsia pattern with contrast stripe back. Knit by hand in Hawick, Scotland.
20% of all profits will go to Refuge.org to help support women and children experiencing domestic violence.To ensure your hand knit jumper has a long life, only wash by hand separately in cool water using an environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 100% Geelong Lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– One Size
– Designed for an oversized, slouchy fit
– Hand Knit
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK