Winter Market Hand Knit Intarsia Jumper
Due to the nature of this product, it’s not included in the gift voucher offer.
A keepsake jumper embellished with our favourite things. Fairisle patterns are patchworked with daisy, sun, and sheep motifs to create a bespoke knit piece that celebrates the joy of craft. Made from the softest 100% Geelong lambswool from Scottish spinners Todd & Duncan, an ecru base is contrasted with pops of red, yellow, blue, and green. Knit by hand in Hawick, Scotland.
20% of all profits will go to Refuge.org to help support women and children experiencing domestic violence.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Size and Fit
– One Size
– Designed for an oversized, slouchy fit
– Model is 5"8, a UK 8 and wearing One Size
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) Free Shipping
- Europe: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- USA: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) Free Shipping
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns
- Returns labels provided