Fionn Collared Aran Jacket
Pre-order for delivery week commencing 4th October.
Introducing our Fionn Aran Jacket. Knit from organic, un-dyed British wool, in a classic Fisherman's Aran stitch pattern. Proportions are cosily slouchy with chunky rib cuffs and a high button through collar. Finished with patch pockets and horn buttons.
This piece is part of our new organic British Wool Initiative. Partnering with British farmers to source woollen fleece from rare breeds of sheep. The Bluefaced Leicester sheep, native to the North West of England are known for their rich, lustrous coats which create a woollen yarn uniquely soft and warm. It is a partnership that supports regenerative agriculture, traceable supply chain and local, small-batch making - from field to fibre in 150 miles.
– 100% organic, un-dyed British wool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Size and Fit
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit
– Sits over the hips
– Those with a petite frame, may want to size down
– Model is 5ft 8” a size UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £6
- Europe: (1-5 business days) £15
- USA: (1-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided