Fintra Lambswool Crop High Neck
Our new-season update of our best-selling Fintra style. The Crop Fintra retains the effortless ease of its namesake in a shorter, waist-skimming length. Perfect to tuck in or worn loose, proportions are purposefully slouchy with longer sleeve and dropped shoulder. Knit in pure, Yorkshire-spun lambswool and finished with a jaw-grazing high ribbed collar.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– 100% British-spun Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 100% lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– High rib collar
– Extra long sleeve
– Drop shoulder
– Chunky rib cuff & hem
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Medium
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK
£162.50 Regular price
(£325.00)Save 50% Sold Out
£147.50 Regular price
(£295.00)Save 50% Sold Out
£325.00 Sold Out