Enda Geelong Crewneck
A style staple for every season, this purposeful piece is enhanced with signature &Daughter details. With a dropped shoulder, thick ribbed cuffs, hem and rounded neckline. Knit in ultra-soft, geelong lambswool. Available in a fresh palette, opt for this essential knit layer this season.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– 100% British-spun supersoft Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 100% Geelong lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– 4 ply mid-weight knit
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Slightly slouchy through the body
– Subtly cropped – Sits above hips
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Medium
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK