Corlea Cashmere Pocket Cardigan
Knit in softest, Scottish-spun cashmere, the Corlea Pocket Cardigan is an &Daughter signature style. In a versatile mid-weight, it's a season-less wear, layered over a tee or fine gauge knit. The Corlea's silhouette is subtly slouchy, reminiscent of a traditional Grandad cardigan, finished with mother of pearl buttons and two front pockets.
Spun and made in Scotland. Available in 3 colours, navy, camel & derby grey.
– Super soft 100% cashmere
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Mother of Pearl buttons
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Model is 5ft 9", a UK 8 and wearing a size Small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided