Caragh Chunky Slouch Geelong Cardigan
The Caragh is crafted on a 3-needle knitting machine which makes it a slightly heavier weight with a beautiful, tactile size of stitch. The more yarn a sweater has, the softer it becomes; crafted from a 4-ply yarn, the Caragh has a buttery softness which makes it a joy to wear.
Knit in 100% Geelong Lambswool that is Responsible Wool Standard certified, proportions are slouchy through the body and sleeve with drop shoulder and chunky collar and cuffs.
Spun and made in the Borders of Scotland.
– Super soft 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Fits true to size
– Model is 5ft 11", a UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing
– Wash by hand separately in cool water using environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight
More information about garment care (Link opens in a new window)
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
More information about delivery (Link opens in a new window)
- Return within 30 days of delivery for full refund
- Returns Labels provided