Ardara Aran Crewneck
– 100% organic, un-dyed British wool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
Size and Fit
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit
– Model is 5ft 8” a size UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- Duties and taxes are included for most international countries. To find further information on your shipping country, please check our delivery & returns page.
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally.
- All parcels are tracked and signed for.
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
Tariff & timings
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information
- USA: (1-5 business days) $12
- Australia & New Zealand: (3-5 business days) $15
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Returns labels are provided
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.