Aoife Aran Crewneck Knit
Introducing our Aoife Aran Knit. Crafted from organic, un-dyed British wool in a chunky 4-ply yarn. Designed with a cable, diamond and rib stitch pattern in the classic tradition of a Fisherman's Aran. Proportions are cosily slouchy with drop shoulder and extra-long sleeve. A keepsake knitwear style.
This piece is part of our new organic British Wool Initiative. Partnering with British farmers to source woollen fleece from rare breeds of sheep. The Bluefaced Leicester sheep, native to the North West of England are known for their rich, lustrous coats which create a woollen yarn uniquely soft and warm. It is a partnership which supports regenerative agriculture, traceable supply chain and local, small batch making - from field to fibre in 150 miles.
– 100% British Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit
– Model is 5ft 11” a size UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing
– Wash by hand separately in cool water using environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £6
- Europe: (1-5 business days) £15
- USA: (1-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns for UK customers
- Returns Labels provided