New In! Alva Geelong Aran Cocoon Roll Neck
Our new Alva aran cocoon roll neck is spun from 100% Geelong Lambswool that's soft and warm. Spun for boxy fit featuring a aran detailing and a chunky turtleneck, pulled all the way up, and nestles cosily under the chin.
The earthy tan and military green shades and tactile texture make Alva a staple for the change in seasons.
How to care for Alva: Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing. To ensure Alva has a long life, only wash by hand separately in cool water using an environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner. Dry flat and out of direct sunlight.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
Details and Sizing
Colour: Military Green
Composition: 100% Geelong Lambswool
Care: Cool hand wash
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK