Winter Market Patchwork Hand Intarsia Geelong Baby Blanket
In softest, Scottish-spun Geelong lambswool this multicolour hand-intarsia patchwork baby blanket is a modern heirloom piece to be cherished and handed down.
Taking over two days for each of our specialist knitters to knit by hand and crafted from yarn which is RWS Certified. Knit by hand in Hawick, Scotland.
Please note the blanket has an oatmeal edge.
– 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand Knit
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Multi Coloured
Size and Fit
– One Size
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
More information about garment care (Link opens in a new window)
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
More information about delivery (Link opens in a new window)
- Return within 30 days of delivery for full refund
- Returns Labels provided