Tralee Hand Intarsia Patchwork Tank
The compelling nature of a patchwork. The idea of random pieces, coming together to create something new and unique. Introducing our Tralee Patchwork Tank, knit by hand by our specialist knitters in the Borders of Scotland. Shades of red, navy, grey, brown and off-white combine to create a multi-colour knit in a slim but subtly slouchy fit which allows for an ease of wear, layered over a tee or shirt or simply by itself.
Hand made in Scotland.
– 100% Scottish-spun lambswool which is RWS Certified
– Responsibly sourced horn buttons
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Size and Fit
– Model is 5ft 8”, a size UK 8, and wearing a size small
– Slim fit through the body
– Sits above the hips
– Fits true to size, for a slouchier fit, you may wish to take a size larger
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) Free Shipping
- Europe: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- USA: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) Free Shipping
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns
- Returns labels provided