Arklow Belted Wrap Cardigan
Introducing the Arklow Belted Cardigan in navy. Knit from an ultra-soft, ultra-warm 4-ply wool and cashmere yarn. Designed for ease and versatility with a crossover open front which can be cinched in at the waist or worn loose and slouchy. Its wide, long sleeve emphasises draped proportions allowing for easy layering. A loungewear piece or jacket in equal measure.
Made in the Borders of Scotland.
– Superfine wool cashmere
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– 4 Ply
– Heavy gauge
– Rib cuff & hem
– Drop Shoulder
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Relaxed, slouchy fit through the body
– Sits over hips
– Model is 5ft 11", a size UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) Free Shipping
- Europe: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- USA: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) Free Shipping
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns
- Returns labels provided