Inver Rib Crop Crewneck
Made from a sensuous wool cashmere blend. This ribbed crew neck features a dropped shoulder and fashioned front seam details, offering a modern update on the classic crew shape.
Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of this garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand.
The importance of the twist: This style is knit in 4 ply which means we take 4 singular yarn strands and spin them together. This is what creates its soft hand-feel, its warmth and perhaps most importantly, its durability. Much like a traditional rope which is made strong through its twists, it is the process of twisting multiple yarn strands together which creates a garment designed to wear well over time.
– Superfine Wool Cashmere
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
Details and Sizing
Composition: 90% Wool/ 10% cashmere
Care: Cool hand wash
– Rib Knit
– 4 Ply
– Heavy gauge
– Rib cuff, collar & hem
– Drop Shoulder
– Fashioned front seam details
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning- each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
– Relaxed, slouchy fit
– Model is 176cm/ 5.11 and wearing a size Small
Delivery and Returns
- We ship using DPD, DHL, and UPS
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (2 working days) £6
- Europe: (3-5 business days) £15
- USA: (3-5 business days) £20
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) £30
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns on items for exchange within UK
£112.50 Regular price
(£225.00)Save 50% Sold Out