Caragh Chunky Slouch Geelong Crewneck
- Derby grey
The Caragh is crafted on a 3-needle knitting machine which makes it a slightly heavier weight with a beautiful, tactile size of stitch. The more yarn a sweater has in it, the softer it is, as well as incredible warmth, the Caragh has a buttery softness which makes it a joy to wear.
Knit in 100% Geelong Lambswool that is Responsible Wool Standard certified, proportions are slouchy through the body and sleeve with chunky collar and cuffs.
Spun and made in the Borders of Scotland.
– Super soft 100% Geelong Lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Hawick, Scotland
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Fits true to size
– Model is 5ft 11", a UK 8 and wearing a size small
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing
– Wash by hand separately in cool water using environmentally safe wool or delicates laundry detergent and gentle conditioner
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight
More information about garment care (Link opens in a new window)
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) £8
- Europe: (1-5 business days) €15
- USA: (1-5 business days) $25
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) prices vary, please check delivery & returns page for more information.
More information about delivery (Link opens in a new window)
- Return within 30 days of delivery for full refund
- Returns Labels provided