Carey Lambswool Cardigan
Our Carey Cardigan is re-introduced for Autumn in a new shade of Mushroom. Designed for simplicity and comfort with a slouchy, loose fit, long sleeves, and minimal detailing. Made in soft lambswool, spun by twisting four strands of yarn together to create an incredibly warm and strong garment that retains its shape and wears well over time.
– 100% British-spun lambswool
– Hand-linked & finished by hand
– Made in Donegal, Ireland
– 4 Ply Heavy Gauge Knit
– Horn Buttons
– Drop Shoulder
– Rib cuff & hem
– Made by the traditional knitting process of fully fashioning, each piece of the garment is knit separately and then linked together by hand and hand-finished
Size and Fit
– Designed for a slouchy, loose fit – Model is 5ft 8”, a size UK 10 and wearing a size medium
– Wool has naturally self-cleaning properties and will keep its shape and quality for longer with the right kind of care. Try airing after use to avoid unnecessary washing.
– Hand wash separately in cool water.
– Use non-bio, environmentally safe wool or delicates detergent and a gentle conditioner.
– Dry flat and out of direct sunlight, never hang a jumper whilst wet.
– Hand washing your jumper when necessary will help maintain the quality of the knit, it encourages any surface pilling to drop away and helps retain its shape.
– As wool is a natural fibre, just like our hair, a gentle hand-wash will help to protect its softness & lustre.
Delivery & Returns
- We ship using DPD in the UK & DHL Internationally
- All parcels are tracked and signed for
- You will receive automatic tracking notification once your item is shipped and delivered.
- UK: (next day) Free Shipping
- Europe: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- USA: (1-5 business days) Free Shipping
- Worldwide: (5-10 business days) Free Shipping
- Return within 14 days of delivery for full refund
- Free returns
- Returns labels provided